Sunday, January 10, 2010

>>> Soccer Game >>>





Boy and the Soccer Game

---Shiv Khera

Once there lived a boy who was very interested in football. Along with his father he would go everyday go to the playing field. Both of them would sit in different places.

Days passed by and the day of tournament was coming near, but the boy suddenly stopped coming to the grounds. Then after 15 days he unexpectedly reappeared and asked his coach to let him play.

Although the coach was in a dilema whether the boy could play, he decided to let him play. In fact, the team won as a result of the boy's significant contributions.

Later, the coach asked the boy how he could perform so well in spite of not practicing a single day. The boy said,

"Coach, my father was watching me."

The coach was very clearly annoyed.

The boy then continued, "Sir I used to daily come with my father but he was blind. I stopped playing because I knew he couldn't see me play.

Recently my father died, and now I know that he can see me from the abode of God."



--
With Love,
Ganesh Baba
http://kriyababa.blogspot.com/

To get spiritual mails
http://groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/spiritual_inspiration