Saturday, January 2, 2010

>>>Guru Mantra>>>

Guru Mantra

No matter how bad one may think of you or make plans to hurt you, but if you do not think bad about him, then nothing in the world has the power to do bad to you. He may keep cursing you in his heart but he will never be able to do bad to you.


The saint said: "Oh King! When I lay straight then thinking about the Dear God in the elephant, you and me, I started loving Him and thought of good things to happen to the elephant. I thought of welfare of the elephant and you.

If I would have thought bad for you, then your bad qualities could have become powerful. If I would have felt jealous of you, then jealousy could have become powerful inside you. If I would have felt hatred for you, then hatred could have become powerful inside you. But friend! why should I pollute my heart by having hatred and jealousy for you?

I have got over ignorance by the grace of my Guruji. That is why the elephant could not hurt me even when it was pecked to do so again and again. If the destiny of the body would have been to die in this way, then nobody could have stopped the death. In that case even if you were protecting this body, it would not have lived longer. If destiny did not have this kind of death, then how does it matter if ten kings like you get annoyed! What harm can anybody do? Even if you get pleased how does it matter! I've done the work that I intended to do.

This body can die any second. It cannot become immortal. When this body is mortal then how can the pots become immortal. These will get destroyed and will vanish one day. The plant shall also die. You are taking the life of a servant for a plant which will anyway die soon. Therefore using the stick I broke all pots to give you a lesson that these are mortal objects. Do not ruin the kindness of your heart by having attraction for these immortal things."

The king was highly influenced by the words of the saint. He came down his throne and begged for forgiveness. He Cancelled the death sentence on the servant. Then he took "Guru Mantra" from the saint and set his journey on the road to God.


--
With Love,
Ganesh Baba
http://kriyababa.blogspot.com/

To get spiritual mails
http://groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/spiritual_inspiration